#AllmeansALL: A World Bank and Global Education Monitoring Report webinar
#AllmeansALL: Fulfilling everybody’s potential - A World Bank and Global Education Monitoring Report webinar on inclusion and education
25 June 2020
09:00 – 10:30 AM EDT
The 2020 Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report calls on all education actors to widen their understanding of inclusive education to include all learners, no matter their identity, background or ability; to believe that every person is unique, has potential and should be respected; to put diversity at the core of education systems, rather than seeing it as a problem.
Two days after the Report’s global launch, the World Bank and GEM Report will co-host a high-level dialogue to examine ongoing efforts to strengthen inclusion and education. Conscious of the challenges facing education policy as schools resume, the event will explore how governments, international organizations, UN agencies, donors and civil society groups can strengthen their collaboration to ensure a strong focus on inclusion in education in the aftermath of the pandemic.
Join us: Register for the event by clicking the button to the right.
Kick off the discussion now #AllmeansALL and access the pre-launch social media pack.
- Gordon Brown, United Nations Special Envoy for Global Education and former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, @OfficeGSBrown
- María Victoria Angulo, Minister of Education, Colombia @VictoriaBxE
- Gillian Triggs, Assistant High Commissioner for Protection, UNHCR, @GillianTriggs
- Manos Antoninis, Director, Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report, UNESCO, @GEMReport
- Jaime Saavedra, Global Director, Education, World Bank, @JaimeSaavedra22
- Joshua Josa, Disability Inclusive Education Specialist, USAID, @JoshJosa
- Daniel Mont, Co-President, Center for Inclusive Policy, @mont_daniel
- Euan Platt, Executive Director, IGYLO, @euanplatt
- Vibhu Sharma, Disability and Inclusion Specialist, Theirworld, @VibhuSharma_11
- David Evans, Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development, @DaveEvansPhD
This event will be offered in English, French, Spanish, and American Sign Language, with live text captions.
For tech support, please contact email@example.com. If you are having trouble registering, try switching your browser to Chrome or Firefox!